Aviation In Canada

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Databoard

I have to apologize to all those who have been waiting patiently for more on the flight strips. I can't seem to find the pictures I've taken in the past of the databoard arrangement, and haven't had the opportunity to get a new one for posting here. I promise I'll get to it soon. I did take an opportunity to fake a flight plan of the sort that we might see in ATC and get some strips printed out, so I'll do up a progression that we, as ATC, might see on flight strips, and how we might mark them, with those. Turns out, that'll take a little more effort to do it justice than I thought it would, if you want to see some of the details we see when we work.

So hold on. I'll get some good stuff posted here for you eventually. Maybe a real post, too, that doesn't just apologize for doing a lousy job lately. :)