Aviation In Canada

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Busy day

My apologies for missing a post yesterday. Between the walk, the kayak ride, the bike ride and the golf, I had little time to do anything else. What a great day! Now if only I got flying yesterday, too...

Today is shaping up in a similar way, so I'll just leave you with something quick:

An airliner was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached
comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over
the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
Welcome to Flight 293, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles. The
weather ahead is good and we should have a smooth and uneventful
flight. Now sit back and relax and. . . OH MY GOD!". . . .

Silence followed. Then after a few seconds, the captain came back on
the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I
frightened you earlier, but while I was talking to you, the flight
attendent brought me a cup of hot coffee and spilled it in my lap." He
chuckled and said, "You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger in coach yelled loudly, "That's nothing. You should see
the back of mine!"