Aviation In Canada

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Aviation Safety Letter and Me

I have mentioned the Aviation Safety Letter, a publication distributed with the AIP amendments, many times in this blog. It's one of the few publications, short as it is, that actually holds my attention long enough to allow me to read it cover to cover. Paul Marquis, the editor, contacted me recently. He found my weekly topic website while doing some recent research. After taking a brief look at one of the topics, he contacted me to offer compliments, and made an open request to see about the possibility of using some of my material in the ASL. Imagine how honored I feel. Regardless of whether he actually uses some of my stuff, I am absolutely flattered that he would feel my works good enough to make it into this magazine. I'll keep you posted here if anything further develops.